Monday, January 26, 2009

Another one bites the dust

The U.S. economic situation took another victim here in Seattle. After being the first Honda motorcycle dealership in the USA and in business for 50 years.....University Honda-Yamaha had to finally shut it's doors. The last true bike "shop" in the Seattle will be missed by all.

Here are some photos I took saturday night as everyone got together for a few drinks and to share stories. Thanks for all the wonderful memories ! !

University Honda-Yamaha

Here's a link to the Seattle P-I web article
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/396456_honda17.html

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to get a hold of someone who knows what happened to the bikes at University Honda-Yamaha after they closed. I bought one this weekend that was signed over on the day the business closed. Not looking to "catch" anyone, however I am so curious about what happened with this particular bike. Can you help me or point me in the right direction? Thanks!

    Todd Caffey

    ReplyDelete